- Technical Careers, specifically being a video editor.
- Meeting with the director or production team to determine the vision and specifications of the project, reviewing raw material, shooting script and shot list to create a coherent and engaging video, Manipulating and editing film pieces using modern editing techniques and software, maintaining continuity, quality and brand guidelines throughout the video, adding appropriate sounds, graphics, effects and transitions to enhance the video, are all responsibilities.
- I’m not sure where i would like to live.
- Being able to edit clips for movie or tv shows for people to enjoy.
- bachelor’s degree in a field related to film or broadcasting, 1-2 years of experience in related fields, and a proficiency in video-editing software and camera operation.
3 difference and similarities between photo shop and lightroom,
- editing in photoshop, you have to open a bunch of different tabs/windows just to edit one thing.
- Exporting in photoshop is a whole lot easier to me then in lightroom.
- Lightroom doesn’t tell you the MASIL of the photo.
- You can only export one at a time.
- The healing tool works the same way.
- You can edit your colors anyway you like in either app.